Detox. Cleanse. What do those words mean anyway?
The truth is that our body is designed to detox. Without our normal means of detoxification, we wouldn't last long. Our breath, skin, urinary system, lymphatic system and digestive tract (including the most famous detox organ- the liver!) all work together on a daily basis to keep us well. The term detox is really a catch all term to describe the work that your body does to metabolize, neutralize, and excrete what our body doesn't need, also know as toxic load. Metabolic transformation, clearance, and excretion aren't quite as easy to say as detox, though. Our comprehensive, but easy to follow program, will support your innate detoxification processes, reset your metabolism, and improve your overall wellbeing.
Is a detox program for you?
- Your cravings are constant and you can’t seem to shed those last few pounds.
- You can’t seem to wake up no matter how many cups of coffee or hours of sleep you get.
- Your gas, bloating, constipation, and other digestive issues are keeping you from enjoying meals.
- You know that you could switch to natural products in your environment.
- You’ve tried dieting and working out and it just doesn’t yield the results you’re looking for or lead to lasting change.
- You live in a major city, don’t have a water filtration system, or live near active construction.
- Your concentration, daily schedule, and fitness routine could be greatly improved.
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then you are in the right place. A metabolic detox program supports this natural process when the body is unable to keep up with its toxic load.