We are seeking an office manger and new full time healthcare provider. Please see details below!
We are an award winning, privately owned wellness office in Lincoln Park in search of skilled, professional, and driven individual to join our team that can support staff while providing an excellent patient experience.
As a healthcare practice, our work is considered essential. We have been safely reopened to in person visits since May and will continue to do so while evaluating any shifts to this plan on an as needed basis.
Full Time (32-40 hours per week)
- Practice leadership for our team of doctors. This includes coordinating team meetings, newsletters, social media strategy, community outreach, and opportunities for us to grow as a practice.
- Communicates with staff and management clearly
- Provides answers for prospective patients questions or concerns
- High level and detailed customer service to our clients
- Resolve patient issues professionally and appropriately
- Answer phones, manage multiple callers at once
- Schedule appointments
- Coordinate patient check-in
- Coordinate patient check-out- accept and process payments
- Interact with our electronic medical records system to upload documents and respond to messages
- Create billing statements
- Inventory and stock supplies and products
- Invoicing, billing, collections
- Light cleaning and office maintenance including COVID sanitation protocols
- Coordinate office services such as cleaning, repairs, deliveries
- Experience in a leadership role
- Excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills
- Incredible customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic in interactions with callers and clients in office
- Previous experience in administrative role or health care
- Committed to the highest level of customer care and HIPAA compliance
- Ability to keep track of multiple labs/systems/files
- Able to prioritize tasks, multi-task, take initiative, and be an independent worker
- Attentive to details
Employee will complete and pass a background check.
Compensation is DOE
Benefits include PTO and in-office service/product discounts. We do not offer healthcare coverage at this time.
- Please include a cover letter summarizing your interest which includes an example of your ability to lead and direct a group.
- Current resume
- Desired hourly salary range.
Applicants without the three items above will NOT be considered. Please email: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Brand new construction private office space for lease in highly visible corner in Lincoln Park. The office is large with room for both consultation area and table/equipment. Photos show configurations for consultations, group set up, or yoga instruction. Front desk waiting and entry way is also pictured.
We focus on integrative health and the ideal occupant will also be a healthcare provider with a focus on natural health and wellness. We would like someone who wishes to grow with our business and is looking for long term growth within our practice.
Tenant will have included all utilities. We also have front desk staff and scheduling. Office amenities include kitchen for professional and client use. Bathroom includes shower and washer/dryer. The office is ADA compliant.
We look forward to growing our businesses together!