We are seeking an office manger for maternity leave coverage, small group yoga instructor, and new full time healthcare provider. For all openings, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
**Emails without cover letters and resumes will not be considered.**
Office Manager- Maternity Coverage in July with Part Time Ongoing
We are an award winning, privately owned wellness office in Lincoln Park in search of skilled, professional, and driven individuals to join our team that can support staff while providing an excellent patient experience. Our focus is Naturopathic Medicine (both adult and pediatric), Chiropractic Care, and other modalities.
Administrative office hours are Monday – Thursday 8-5
We have the following position available:
- Full Time (32-40 hours per week) to work listed hours while covering Office Manager maternity leave through September 10th. Afterwards, the position will turn into a part time office assistant (18-20 hours per week) to work two days per week, through January of 2021, with further opportunity to be discussed at that time.
- Training begins June 2020 Position Begins July 13th 2020
- Answer phones, manage multiple callers at once
- Comfortable screening patients for any illness/symptoms
- Sanitizing of space in between patients with CDC recommended products/procedures
- Schedule appointments
- Coordinate patient check-in
- Coordinates patient check-out- accept and process payments, scheduling
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of
- Interact with our electronic medical records system to upload documents and respond to messages
- Resolve patient issues professionally and appropriately
- Create billing statements
- Inventory and stock supplies and products
- Invoicing, billing, collections
- Communicates with staff and management clearly
- Light cleaning and office maintenance
- Coordinate office services such as cleaning, repairs, deliveries
- Committed to the highest level of customer care and HIPAA compliance
- Experience working with insurance and billing
- Fluency in Patient Electronic Records
- Excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills
- Ability to keep track of multiple labs/systems/files
- Incredible customer service skills
- Previous experience in administrative health care
- Knowledge of natural health and wellness
- Able to prioritize tasks, multi-task, take initiative, and be an independent worker
- Attentive to details
- Enthusiastic and energetic!
Candidates will complete background check.
Host private or small group classes in our beautiful space!
We are looking for a yoga instructor who has an existing client base to teach private, small group, or yoga series.
Office is shared with a naturopathic doctor, biofeedback therapist, and chiropractor. We also have a far infrared sauna. We would like someone who wishes to grow with our business, who is entrepreneurial and is looking for a long term teaching location. Opportunities for collaboration and referrals.
We have full reception Monday- Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday hours are available without reception services. Office amenities include kitchen for professional and client use. Bathroom includes shower and washer/dryer. The office is ADA compliant.
The yoga instructor will work on commission or space rental basis. Our office is set up to comply with required social distancing guidelines and hygiene practices such as temperature taking, sanitizer/hand-washing, 6′ spacing throughout the office. The room can be configured for three mats spaced 6′ apart.
**As guidelines for 1:1 and group fitness services continue to evolve, we can change the room configuration accordingly. **
We have a full time private office available for lease. Ideal occupant is a medical professional who has an existing patient base. We would like someone who wishes to grow with our business and is looking for a long term relationship.
Tenant will have included all utilities. We also have front desk staffing and scheduling. Office amenities include kitchen for professional and client use. Bathroom includes shower and washer/dryer. The office is ADA compliant.