Headaches and migraines can be extremely elusive even for the best doctors to determine root cause. Is it muscular? Is it neurological? Is it inflammation?
We can’t imagine experiencing recurring headaches or migraines while attempting to take medication that doesn’t quite work. We feel your frustration and we’ve put together a comprehensive package to provide some relief!
By bringing together our team of Doctors, we take a unique approach to your health, and work to pinpoint the source of your headaches or migraines, while at the same time teaching pain management techniques that are natural. Over the course of four visits you will meet with:
- Dr. Eugenie Pabst – Biofeedback Therapy – Dr. Pabst received her Doctoral and Masters of Arts degrees from the Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and believes in the body’s innate ability to heal itself and that cultivating awareness is the first step to creating long-term change.
- Dr. Kelsie Lazzell – Naturopathic Medicine – believes in restoring health through a combination of non-invasive therapies such as: chiropractic manipulation and various myofascial techniques, nutritional counseling, mineral and vitamin supplementation, botanical medicine, and acupuncture. She utilizes both conventional and functional diagnostic techniques to investigate the root cause of each patients’ unique set of symptoms.
The Natural Headache Solution visit series is as follows:
- 50 minute Biofeedback session including:
- A breath assessment using Biofeedback to establish what kind of breath your body needs for optimal health.
- A muscle tension assessment to identify the role tension plays in triggering and/or maintaining your symptoms.
- Prescribed exercises and recommendations for you to implement at home for pain management and symptom reduction in between appointments.
- 30 minute Nutrition consult including:
- Review of your seven day food diary
- Review of your lifestyle intake questionnaire
- Initial nutrition assessment
- 96 food sensitivity test
- 30 minute follow-up Biofeedback session:
- Review progress and troubleshoot any issues you may experience when practicing.
- You will receive visual (in real-time) feedback of your progress and results on the monitor while practicing the exercises.
- 30 minute follow-up Nutrition consult including:
- Review of your food sensitivity test results so you can pinpoint the foods causing you inflammation.
- You will receive a customized set of dietary guidelines.
- We will go over your progress and create a plan based on findings and successes/current challenges.
Total fees inclusive of all consults and testing: $550
Please schedule by getting in touch here.