DOCTOR’S ORDERS AKA SERVICES OFFERED
If you’re like, wait, what is that again? Don’t worry, it’s not a dumb question.
ACUPUNCTURE and Chinese Medicine
Poking your skin with purpose.
Acupuncture is one of the oldest forms of alternative medicine, combining the treatment approaches of both physical and energetic healing. It can be used for a vast array of conditions ranging from mental emotional ailments to physical pain.
It’s getting hot—and healthy—in here.
Sauna Therapy involves an infrared sauna to improve and heal a variety of issues. It’s known to:
- Increase the healing process and improve the immune system
- Address chronic skin problems like eczema, hormonal acne and psoriasis
- Help with musculoskeletal pain
- Speed up the breakdown of fat cells and liberate toxins (up to 600 calories can be burned in a 30 minute treatment)
- Improve brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in patients with neurological disorders
You’ll notice that no blanket statements (“Just be vegan!”) were prescribed in the making of our services. That’s one of those alternative health stereotypes we’re trying to shake. Our jam? Solutions rooted in biochemical and genetic individuality. Because there’s (so much) more to you than your symptoms and one solution rarely fits all.